Quality management is key to AW Rail Services Limited & AW Construction Services Limited are committed to continually improving its business, quality standards and procedures. The Senior Management Team of the company are committed to communicate with and involve its staff and clients to continually improve the quality system, in a collaborative manner.
It is the policy of AW Rail Services Limited & AW Construction Services Limited to:
▪ Comply with all regulatory, contractual and applicable requirements of its clients and to meet and exceed their expectations on each and every contract.
▪ Maintain and pursue high standards of quality as a key part of efficient management of the business and ensure that any decisions take proper account of all quality requirements.
▪ To maintain our ISO 9001 certification by becoming fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
▪ We base ourselves upon the following quality management principles:
o Client/customer focused business
o Interested parties
o Involvement of employees
o Continual improvement
o Risks and opportunities
▪ Develop and review clear business objectives and standards in line with contract requirements and all applicable requirements of the organisation
▪ Review, and if necessary, amend this Policy on an annual basis.
The Senior Management team has overall responsibility for this Policy.
AW Rail Services Limited & AW Construction Services Limited shall produce and maintain a quality system and ensure that adequate resources are available for the successful implementation of this Policy.
All Managers, Supervisors and employees are responsible for the successful implementation of this Policy.