- February 19, 2024
We have successfully completed another project at the Ashford Designer Outlet ready for their new tenant, Clarins, to occupy. Given our extensive knowledge of the site we were able to complete the works in a timely fashion, to programme and within budget. Our brief was to take the empty shell and to white box and fit out (with the exception of shop fittings) for the client.
- Design & drawings for approval
- New 30 minute fire wall separating front of house & back of house complete with 30 minute fire door
- Plasterboard wall lining to perimeter
- Form new DDA WC inc all sanitaryware, grab rails & fittings
- New MF ceiling to front of house
- New herringbone tile floor to front of house and vinyl floor to back of house
- Staff tea point
- All new electric containment, cabling & fittings for power & lighting
- Full HVAC system install
- New fire alarm system
- New overdoor air curtain
- All decorations
Additionally, we had to work closely with the new tenants contractors to make sure certain elements of the works were completed to schedule to allow them access to site for them to carry out their works.
This store makes a bright and welcome addition to the outlet centre.