- February 19, 2024
We moved the group operations, Rail, Construction & Labour into new, purpose-built offices. By utilising our site teams to assist in the build, where many other companies were forced to furlough staff or end contracts with self-employed workers, we retained ours. This way we ensured that when the world began to open back up, we still had the same great team to deliver the services our clients had come to expect of us.
Purchasing five empty warehouse units the scope of the works was extensive. We wanted a building that could grow with us as we expand but also provide a safe and user-friendly workspace for our staff. Careful consideration was made to materials used in the development so that we ended up with a building that was environmentally friendly as possible.
- Planning Application
- Project & Cost Management
- Design & Architect Services
- Structural Steel Works including extension to 3 mezzanine floors
- Installation of new stud walls and insulating existing external walls
- Window and Door installation
- 1st & 2nd Fix Electrical Work including future proofed data cabling and sophisticated server room
- 1st & 2nd Fix Plumbing Work
- Decorating & Finishing
- Installation of new carpets and suspended ceilings
- Fit out of Stores
- Full Furniture assembly and fit out
- Media and TV connections for Teams Meetings – Data Connectivity
- Zonal Air and Heating
- Internal Glass Partitioning with manifestation
- EV Charge Points
The building serves as our HQ for all companies and also provides co-location for many of our clients when travelling throughout the UK – we offer a free hot desk facility including full use of meeting rooms, kitchen etc to all of our clients including free parking and EV charging.
Upcoming facility enhancements include PV system to office roof integrated with EV charge points to reduce fuel consumption and further boost carbon neutrality.
If you are ever in Folkestone, then do drop in and see us – we’ll be happy to give you a tour.