- February 19, 2024
We have recently completed the refurbishment of one of the mess rooms at the Three Bridges Signalling Centre for our client. During the 3-week period of works we were able to carry out several specialists works working with our client and to the design brief.
All works covered by our in-house team and included:
- Strip out old kitchen, floor, boxing in under windows and flooring
- Strip out of the floor using specialist works as contains Asbestos
- Full decorations and furniture replacement
- Fit new kitchen and appliances
- New wall mounted AC units
- Full electrical upgrade, including emergency lighting, dado, USB sockets/ data points and new led ceiling lights
- New ceiling tiles
- New flooring
The project was handed over to our client on time and within budget, we relish the challenges of working in these environments and especially at this site which controls a large part of the railway across Sussex, Surrey, and the control of the railway from London Victoria and London Bridge Stations. This Rail Operating Centre (ROC) is one of the most important places on the rail map in the southeast ensuring trains travel safely and efficiently along this part of the line.