- February 19, 2024
We had the pleasure in completing the refurbishment of this signalling gantry at Wandsworth Road Station (signal VS84) for a valued Tier 1 Framework Contractor. This forms part of the Victoria Signalling Works Scheme currently underway. With all the necessary permissions in place the works led by our Project Manager Anthony Buckley was successfully completed in line with the client’s brief.
AW Rail supplied our client with Safety Critical Staff, (COSS), ICAT Accredited Painters along with IPAF Operatives to ensure the work was carried out professionally and safely.
As an element of these works were carried out overnight it also afforded a great view of the London skyline towards Battersea and highlighting the scale of this development.
Scope of work:
- Install new ladder hoops.
- Install anti climbing system to ladder hoops.
- Structure preparation – Light abrasion to all metallic elements of the structure.
- Apply a 1 coat system of paint – Jotun Jotamastic 90 used.
- Install anti slip grp Flooring to signal gantry walkway – Applied silicone to all joints and edges to prevent water ingress