AW Rail – Week 43 Review – came and went, and we’ve just had a moment to reflect on some of the works we completed for clients across the UK.
- Arch repair works continuing to tenanted arches in London.
- Tunnel portal head wall maintenance in Wessex
- Structural Integrity works in Kent / South London brickwork repairs continuing.
- Brickwork repairs to rail arches in Windsor using high level access equipment.
- Provision of round the clock safety critical staff in and around Kent for clients undertaking key works including con rail heating repairs and general maintenance projects.
- Assisting client with Corrosion survey works on metallic structures.
- Began undertaking works on Kent canopies including painting & decorating, roof repairs, brickwork repairs and veg clearance.
- Works on Southborough Viaduct continue.
Rebuilding of dry-stone retaining walls.
- Electrical testing works.
Something a bit different for us is the current rebuilding of some dry-stone retaining walls in the west country, this project is ongoing and even with the restricted access for delivery of materials our team on site is managing this well.
If you’d like to know more about the many services we provide within the rail industry, then please give us a call, or send a message, all our staff are happy to discuss your requirements from our MD down.
AW Rail Services have been delivering rail projects for several years right across the Rail & Construction sector.
Our extensive rail experience of over 120 years, combining decades of hands-on knowledge, providing building enhancements and maintenance solutions, improving infrastructure for passengers and operators, delivering major projects, and fulfilling long-term maintenance contracts really sets us apart.
Our services are varied from structural maintenance on tunnels, bridges, foot crossings, signal gantries, to station refurbishment, platform enhancements, civils works on and around the track, the mechanism management of lineside vegetation and further afield, painting of all types of structures and lastly but perhaps most importantly the provision of rail labour, not only supporting the projects we carry out for our projects but for the provision of labour to other clients.